Feeling All the Feelings Workbook
A journal-like workbook for kids ages 6-9 with 100+ activities and practices designed to foster emotional awareness and regulation and explore the importance of every feeling.
What does it mean to be calm? Happy? Grouchy? Even lonely? This workbook explores all those feelings and more, designed with fun, interactive, and playful illustrations and 100+ activities that guide kids through the many ups and downs of their emotions. Kids can:
- write a disappointment diary
- fill in their anger thermometer
- write their emotional observations in fluffy clouds
- perform a “jealousy diagnosis” on a page resembling a doctor’s clipboard
- find words in an emotion-based word search and more!
In addition, young readers can learn mindfulness techniques such as using their senses to ground themselves, doing a body scan, or sitting silently and feeling gratitude for those who give them strength. With 19 emotions and tons of activities and reflections to explore, kids (and caregivers) can look forward to hours of engaging emotional exploration.